Master of Arts, English, University of Arkansas
Bachelor of Arts, English, University of Georgia
- Technical proficiency in Adobe InDesign, PhotoShop, Premier and Final Cut Video Editing Software, Google Analytics, WordPress Web Publishing
- Content and Technical Writing, Account Management, Storytelling, Public Relations Management, Project Management, Social Media Management and Analysis, Copy Editing, Page Design.
Collision Hub/Engage Target Media – Collision Hub is the premier video, news and training site for the Collision Repair Industry that works in tandem with Engage Target Media, a digital media and marketing company located in central Arkansas.
- Lead Writer, Editor (May 2015-Present): Writer, director and producer of the number one digital news program for the Collision Repair Industry, Collision Hub News Network. Writer of award winning documentary, “Just Kos: 60 Years of Kolor Power.” Line Producer for “Repair U LIVE.”
- Marketing Specialist (May 2015-Present) Writing press releases, blogs and digital/social content to support clients’ public relations initiatives. Developed client video through script writing, on-location production and video editing of more than 500 individual video projects. Clients include 3M, Valspar and BASF.
The Northwest Arkansas Democrat-Gazette – Northwest Bureau of Arkansas’ largest newspaper.
- Features Writer (Aug. 2013-April 2015): Covered a wide variety of human interest stories, including long-form enterprise and news articles. Published approximately 300 full length articles.
- Writer (May 2013-Present): Covered local and national news for LPGA Magazine, Fixed Ops Magazine, Sync Magazine, Arts Center of the Ozarks.
N.c.K. Talent Management – Northwest Arkansas’ only full service talent management company which develops and books talent for local, regional and national bookings.
- Instructor (July 2011-April 2015): Responsible for writing unique and engaging scripts for student coursework and competitions.
- Arkansas Press Association Award, 2015: “Legal Limbo,” North West Arkansas Democrat Gazette
- Optima Film Festival Winner, 2016: “Just Kos: 60 Years of Kolor Power,” Writer/Researcher. Collision Hub/Engage Target Media
- 48 Hour Film Festival Little Rock Audience Choice Award, 2016: “Hard Roads,” Writer/Producer. Engage Target Media
- Assistant Writer/Line Producer of the Collision Repair Industry’s only Live Broadcast Show, “Repair U LIVE,” launched January, 2017. Collision Hub
- Writer/Producer of Federally Funded “Complete Streets Arkansas” Film Project launched July 1, 2017. Engage Target Media